We are dealing with Private International Law which serves as the National Organ in dealing with international community who need legal services in Australia or Australian who needs legal services in some overseas jurisdictions particularly family matters involve with two or more jurisdictions, commercial law matters, export and imports dealings including maritime law, intellectual property disputes such as trademarks, online disputes, e-commerce, (cybercrimes, scamming involvements, Facebook disputes). In dealing with international law there will be common issues such as jurisdiction, choice of law and the recognition and enforcement of judgments.

What we do:
• We advise on international issues
• Draft and prepare necessary legal documents
• Serve of legal documents across international borders
• Collect evidence across international borders
• Enforce foreign judgments
• If necessary we litigate on behalf of our clients

International family law and children:
Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, or Hague Abduction Convention is a multilateral treaty . This was drafted to ensure the prompt return of children who have been abducted from their country of habitual residence or wrongfully retained in a contracting state. Disputes between these families can have significant effects on both children and parents in a variety of ways.

The Australian Central Authority in the Attorney-General’s Department is responsible for administering the 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction. The Australian Central Authority is responsible for administering the Hague Convention on Jurisdiction, Applicable Law, Recognition, Enforcement and Cooperation in Respect of Parental Responsibility and Measures for the Protection of Children (the Child Protection Convention), which came into force in Australia on 1 August 2003. There can be legal disputes over following matters:
• International parental child abduction – if your child has been, or may be, abducted to another country
• International child access –to make an application for access to a child under the Hague Child Abduction Convention or Australia’s bilateral agreements with Egypt and Lebanon
• Registration of overseas child orders – to have overseas child court orders registered in Australia, or Australian orders registered in other countries
• Information for responding parents – parents who have brought their child to Australia and may need to respond to a Hague Convention application for the return of their child to another country
• International child protection – on the 1996 Hague Child Protection Convention